Farleigh Wallop, a luxury meeting venue in Hampshire, offers the place and the space for executives to find fresh inspiration, or for business leaders to reward colleagues for their success.
Private and Secure
Corporate meetings are looked after in style and privacy. Set in over 4,000 acres of serene and peaceful Hampshire countryside, every meeting becomes bespoke. A secluded venue for meetings, client entertainment and team development.
Just over an hour’s drive from central London and Heathrow Airport and an hour and a half from Gatwick Airport.
Facilities and Event Space
Farleigh’s fine reception rooms suit confidential negotiations, corporate strategy retreats, and dining for up to 40, as formal or relaxed as the situation demands.
- Event Space for up to 40 delegates
- Sleeps up to 21 (11 rooms)
- High-speed Wi-Fi you can work in the drawing room, the dining room, the library or Octagonal Room
- Private dining for up to 40 with specially prepared menus from our private chef
- Film Room for presentations, viewings or movies
- Dedicated onsite house managers
- Unwind with a game of billiards, a dip in our heated outdoor swimming pool, a game of tennis or even cricket or croquet
- Team building activities in 4,000 acres of private estate
The House is set in ten acres of formal gardens that will restore colleagues and clients after a busy day, while the tennis court, cricket pitch and heated outdoor swimming pool offer exercise and recreation.
Whether you’re planning a fireworks display to mark a successful year, or need to do business in a setting as stimulating as it is discreet, we can plan and execute your event to perfection.
Food and Drink
Our private chef will create menus to order, whether that is a relaxed casual BBQ around the pool or a formal gastronomic dinner.
The House and whole estate can be taken exclusively, for a day, an overnight stay or longer. Just like a five star hotel, only all yours.