Just over an hour’s journey from London, Farleigh House and its grounds, owned and tended by the same family since the 15th Century, are perfect for private events, corporate events and shooting parties as well as exclusive-use holiday use.
Farleigh House sits at the heart of a 4,000-acre Hampshire estate down an ancient tree-lined avenue. The house, set back from the road and hidden by woodland, is a storied English home whose interior has been recently redesigned, refurbished and fitted with state-of-the-art amenities whilst preserving its inherent heritage.
It is a luxurious, exclusive retreat where you can host your event in quintessentially English surroundings. Hidden from the road by lush woodland and a high garden wall, it is completely private.
The house has six ground floor rooms, all unique in character, size views. The main dining room is ideal for intimate lunches, grand dinners or an opulent reception for up to 40. With a large, airy country kitchen, as well as a commercial kitchen to cater for large parties, the house lends itself to entertainment.
Eleven guest bedrooms and nine bathrooms provide beautifully-appointed accommodation for family and friends.
Day or night, we can host entertainment of all varieties, with space for music and dancing indoors, outdoors and poolside. We have a bespoke marquee zone adjacent to the house where we can look after larger parties.
- A spectacular setting, deep in Jane Austen country.
- Eleven elegant suites and bedrooms.
- Four spacious reception rooms, and two cosy ones, all with majestic views onto unspoiled landscape.
- Ten acres of gardens that can accommodate up to 400 guests in marquees.
- Grounds that feature a boating lake, an orchard, ornamental ponds, a kitchen garden, a rose garden and a serpentine walk.
- Newly installed guest and professional-standard kitchens.
- Tennis court
- Heated outside swimming pool, opened May to September depending on the climate
- Croquet lawn and cricket pitch with pavilion.
- Cinema room
- Billiard room.
- Wine cellar.
- Home to the Farleigh Shoot