Just over an hour’s journey from London, Farleigh House and its grounds, owned and tended by the same family since the 15th Century, are perfect for private events, corporate events and shooting parties as well as exclusive-use holiday hire.
Farleigh House sits at the heart of a 4,000-acre estate down an ancient tree-lined avenue. The house, set back from the road and hidden by woodland, is a storied English home whose interior has been crafted as the pinnacle of luxury and comfort in the idyllic Hampshire countryside.
- A spectacular setting, deep in Jane Austen country.
- Eleven elegant suites and bedrooms.
- Four spacious reception rooms with majestic views onto unspoiled landscape.
- Ten acres of gardens that can accommodate up to 400 guests in marquees.
- Grounds that feature a boating lake, an orchard, ornamental ponds, a kitchen garden, a rose garden and a serpentine walk.
- Newly installed guest and professional-standard kitchens.
- Tennis court, heated swimming pool, croquet lawn and cricket pitch with pavilion.
- Cinema room and billiard room.
- Wine cellar.
- Home to the Farleigh Shoot.